- Counseling and resources for homeowners in financial distress or those seeking to renovate their homes
- Resources for new home buyers
- Resources for renters seeking locations or assistance with disputes
New & existing
For no charge, the Authority and its partners provide a range of advice to help those in the market for a home and those looking to improve their current living situation.
- Assistance in navigating the wide variety of resources available during times of extreme need
- A clearinghouse of up-to-date programs to match residents to the right resources
- Homeowner counseling programs to help renegotiate mortgages or make other payment arrangements
- Assistance for renters seeking affordable options
Take the next step
We can provide resources for business owners, investors, and individuals to achieve high results within the Chicago Southland regions.