Southland Development Authority staff will be at Venard L Alsberry Jr. Municipality on October 13th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM to help small business owners fill out grant applications for Cook County’s recently announced “Source Grow Grant.” Businesses can walk in during the event hours or RSVP here.
Cook County announced a new grant on October 3rd. The Source Grow Grant provides $10,000 grants to small businesses, prioritizing those owned by historically excluded populations and in sectors hard hit by the pandemic.
“Cook County’s small businesses faced unprecedented challenges during the pandemic, and the Source Grow Grant program is key to helping them scale and thrive,” said Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle. “I’m proud that this program will provide not only the funds they need but also the business coaching that is critical to sustainable growth.”
Our team has put together this event to help small business owners complete their applications.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING:
- Valid form of ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- W9 or copies
- 2019 Federal Tax Return (all pages)
- Your own laptop (if possible)
Your business is eligible if it:
1. Is a for-profit business in Cook County, IL
2. Has less than 20 full-time employees
3. Has operated and conducted business since 2020
4. Has experienced a negative financial impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Applications are now open! To learn more, visit: https://lnkd.in/eW2Tcm4U
Give SDA a call at (708)-400-7063 or (708)-400-7326 or email us at email@example.com